Monday, May 13, 2013

Bio 52

Things are relative, they're all damn relative buddy, almost nothing is stable forever. And I said "almost" because I'm not sure if it's absolutely "nothing" I may come to something in the future that is stable forever, so my "almost" will make sense. or I may say that I'm in the hope of finding something that is stable, some concept in the context of ideologies. You know sometimes people want to say something they are not sure about and they will leave some room for themselves to be able to scape from their own words. It's a trap you set up to say yes I am hunting, and on the other hand you don't want to get trapped in your own trap. very simple. Things are "almost" always unstable. Concepts are not solid. Nothing is rigid. And our minds are very weak comparatively. It gets me very confused sometimes to think about how a system of believes work. how I can make things a belief, so I don't need to crawl underneath every piece of shitty concept and solve the damn conceptual question for a thousand times and then yet it still is not a belief. All and all say let it go. life goes on, let it go, let it go, and finally damn it, let it go.. either stable or unstable, just fucking let it go dude, it's so short don't waste it.

No comments: