Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sleeping recipe

Abstract
In all cases, sleep maniacs believe that every person deserves a 12-hour sleep at least once a week. Well this regulation is a little bit modified in my case and I customized it for myself to at least twice a week in addition to two 10-hour sleeps. that makes me a super sleep maniac. By all chances if I could not accomplish the mission in any week I am allowed to have more sleep during next week any time even if I want to skip a class or postpone a meeting; however, it should be noted that there is an amendment for people very much passionate of sleeping, just like me, can have their own preferred sleeping time. Therefore, briefly, according to me sleep hours recipe, nobody's obligated to sleep less than 9 hours a day and any one is permitted to sleep whenever and wherever they want.

keywords: sleep, sleeping, sleeper, sleepy, sleepyhead, sleepwalk, sleep-like, sleepiness, sleep-bag, sleep out.

1 comment:

ماهتو said...

خوابم آرزوست
I envy you, what a nice recipe