Friday, April 1, 2011

Impeccable species

And we grow older, and what I mean by older is the conceptual aspect of being older not the obvious aging. More exactly, I mean that we are apparently being more profound in life's appreciation, and yet there is this huge question mark right on top of my mind: is there something wrong with human brain, as some grown-ups don't act like a mature person at all. To them, a good reputation, intimate friends, cultural achievements, behavioral accomplishments, and so many more invaluable self-images is still not defined as a possession of value. What amazes me or to be more precise, confuses me, is that they are still romancing with the most primitive ideas of a teenage person. I'm not talking about interests or what you like or don't! it's something about the structure of your living ideology, that relates to the depth of your thoughts, something of real esteem! And I have always been wandering about these very temporary, transient, easy-vanishing concepts that form the daily lives of so-called adults!
And oh, here's a quote I just remembered in this respect: "it's a mystery to me, we have a greed, with which we have agreed, you think you have to want more than you need, until you have it all, you won't be free", from a song named "society", and here's another one popped up in my mind: "fortune fame, mirror vain, gone insane, but the memory remains" from the song "memory remains" and oh my oh there's still words and words to say and I'm still figuring out how people admire things in their lives!

P.S. there's nothing as an absolute correctness or wrongness, what raises all these differences is the way we treat ourselves, and I'm trying my best to have a life comprised of lasting values...

1 comment:

3pideh said...

I do agree about the level of maturity among people! It is wired for me as well, but seems they are going backward! Not sure how to call them!