Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bio 63

It has been a while I didn't try to stay up late at night specially in my office. Tonight I stayed and was just doing my stuff and listening to the music, saw the name of a guy, a friend of a friend in my online music player, spotifly, got into his account and took a look at his starred musics, Gosh it was all rejuvenating to me, taking me all the way back to my early twenties, Enigma, Mike Oldfield, Vangelis, Robert Miles, Jean Michel Jarre and Oh I am now listening to my beloved Enigma... silence must be heard, return to innocence, mea culpa, principles of lust, and a lot more. this is something that happens at night. this is not something I have to trade with the morning freshness. I love this and I live it, and I would like to live it as long as possible.

No comments: