Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Diwali

wooo is not just an expression of enjoy, it's also want to say somebody's surprised! lemme say something, you know how many cultures are there in India? how many religions, how many traditions .. how many Gods, how many people .., I remember once I was reading about Buddha and Buddhism and that was the point I ralaly got interested in Indian religions and beliefs .. found the Vishnu, Shiva and all those interesting stuff, however you may not be that much interested in all those but I AM.
Yesterday on Oct. 25 we went on a very old tradition called Diwali Festival performed by Indian Association in Missouri S&T. fantastic it was. I have always been waiting for such an occasion in which I could attend in these kinda events, there were all colors, great colors all those ones I'm in love from the very old times. Red, Orange, yellow and their combinations. I can't describe the event, it's just the way you should see yourself. different kinda dances, woooo great really enjoying performs .. I don't remember the dances but it was so coool all those symbols gestured by the faces and finger shapes and postures, wow I loved it ...

that was awesome...









No comments: